[BTC]Black Tie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application for ndawg

Go down

Admin application for ndawg Empty Admin application for ndawg

Post by ndawg Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:49 pm

First name: Ivan

IGN: ndawg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33948569

Administrative Experiences:Co-owner on quo gaming, Super admin on fortified gaming. (servers got taken down last year)

Why should we choose you (between 3-8 sentences): I am very dedicated to the server and spend a lot of time on it. I am very experienced and i know how a server should run. I am also very good with other players and i can make sure the players will follow the rules to the last word and know them like i do.

What you'd be able to provide for the server(Between 2-4 sentences): I can provide the server with an admin the players can trust and will know that if something bad happens i will be there to help. I can make sure that anybody that doesnt want to follow the rules will be punished accordingly. I am also a kind person and can be patient with the players.

Age (Example: 1/26/95 18 years old): 6/29/95-19 years old

Do you own a mic and use it often?(yes or no):Yes i do own a mic and i use it occasionally.

How many hours you spend on the server: On weekdays i can spend up to 6 hours a day on the server. On weekends i can spend up to 8 hours a day.

What best describes your personality: Calm,Friendly,Happy,Creative,Funny,Patient.

Are you a patient individual: Yes i am very patient.

List all the servers you have administrated for(If none, leave this blank): I have administrated for quo gaming and fortified gaming(servers got taken down last year)

ndawg

Back to top Go down