[BTC]Black Tie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application (Meridian_on_duty)

Go down

Admin Application (Meridian_on_duty) Empty Admin Application (Meridian_on_duty)

Post by Meridianplague Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm

First name: Ethan

IGN: Meridian_On_Duty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75270959

Administrative Experiences: Alpha-Prison, AlphaHub, PrisonAlcatraz, MGEN DarkRP, RageComunity, flaming ore, and a few more darkrp servers that i cant remember

Why we should choose you(Between 3-8 sentences): I am very deticated to any server i help run. this server is one of a kind. The players know how to act, and if they dont, the admins deal with them. You should choose me as i would bring a whole new meaning the server. I am a very easy going guy, and i would never abuse my permissions. I already know most of the ! commands, and a lot of / commands. I also have video editing skills, and i would be willing to make videos on/about the server Smile my channel is https://www.youtube.com/downtownlongboarders

What you'd be able to provide for the server(Between 2-4 sentences): I would bring my knowledge of how to handle RDMers, Prop blockers, and other rule breakers. I have ran my own server, and worked on many other servers, so i would also bring my knowledge of how to be an overall good server admin

Age (Example: 1/26/95 18 years old): January 10, 1999 - 15 years old

Do you own a mic and use it often?(yes or no): Yes, and i use it often

How many hours you spend on the server: Currently, i can spend around 6 hours daily on weekdays, and 16 hours daily on weekends

What best describes your personality: Outgoing, easygoing, happy, creative, and comedic

Are you a patient individual: Yes, i am very patient, unless i am dealing with someone who has been a jerk to me.

List all the servers you have administrated for(If none, leave this blank) Alpha-Prison, AlphaHub, PrisonAlcatraz, MGEN DarkRP, RageComunity, flaming ore, and a few more darkrp servers that i cant remember

Meridianplague

Back to top Go down