[BTC]Black Tie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by dhibb Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:10 pm

First name: Dalton

IGN: dhibb

SteamID: d_hibb

Administrative Experiences: None

Why we should choose you(Between 3-8 sentences):
I feel as if I am a fun person to be around, and I will never ever do something that would if possibly ruin another player's experience ultimatley. You could also say that I am a natural leader, and can maintain many responsibilties without abusing them. I do need some training as in commands wise, but I feel as if that won't be too big of a hassle. In the event of another catastrophe like brian and tyler's case, I promise to fully remain loyal the the owner, and oblige to his needs even if it means demoting my status. In the event of something bad happening on my watch as admin, I will fully take the blame, need I give you an explanation first.

What you'd be able to provide for the server(Between 2-4 sentences):
I believe I could enlighten the owner to establish new ideas, suchas rp jobs, events, and editing and tweeking some classes. I also think I can help newbies and guide them as far as teaching the ropes of classes and rules.

1/14/00 14 years

Do you own a mic and use it often?(yes or no): Yes, I rarely type unless someone has no audio.

How many hours you spend on the server: Almost 2-3 daily
Sporadic, with intellectual decisions

Are you a patient individual: Yes, I will wait for an extended period of ti

dhibb

Back to top Go down