[BTC]Black Tie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Metro's Admin Application

Go down

Mr. Metro's Admin Application Empty Mr. Metro's Admin Application

Post by Mr. Metro Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:19 am

First name: Patrick

IGN: Mr. Metro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70122297

Administrative Experiences: I have been administrator on a few servers. I can recall 2-3. I have lots of experience as moderator also.

Why we should choose you(Between 3-8 sentences): You should choose me because of the positive outlooks and advantages my staffing experience will bring. I am experienced with the different conflicts often spawned in DarkRP server environments, and I've conquered the strategy of smoothing out the arguments and getting everyone to get along. I am mature, but fun to be around. And though I'm 13, if I don't use my mic, I've been mistaken for 18+. I would bring nothing but good benefits to your staffing team and server community.

What you'd be able to provide for the server(Between 2-4 sentences): I can provide a seasoned set of skills and actions involving different conflicts and problems that DarkRP can provide. I pride myself in being able to hear both sides of the argument and fuse a serviceable, yet justified resolution. I also bring time availability and dedication to the plate. Also, for what its worth, my writing and creativity skills excel farther than most, so designing unique concepts for the server gameplay would be a perk of mine.

Age (Example: 1/26/95 18 years old): I am 13 years old. My birthday is May 2.

Do you own a mic and use it often?(yes or no): Yes ($180 Logitech)

How many hours you spend on the server: I am relatively new to the Black Tie server, but my mindset is, why not be putting the countless hours to come on this server to good use as an administrator, where I can provide the most support and help for the servers growth.

What best describes your personality: I am split sided. I know how to relax and really play games like they should be played, getting the most out of the fun and enjoyable times video games provide. But I also like to sustain and set that experience in concrete for other players by making sure there experience is free of trolls, rule breakers, and online anarchists.

Are you a patient individual: I'll admit, I have minor ADHD that sometimes gets to me. But for the better good, I can sustain patience if needed.

List all the servers you have administrated for(If none, leave this blank): Gages DarkRP, a couple Stranded servers, temporarily on Divinity DarkRP, and a few other DarkRP servers, including IonByte.

Mr. Metro

Back to top Go down